Join us at WeWork for the Techweek Chicago Hackathon
Techweek is proud to host a 24-hour hackathon - join developers and hackers for an all-day frenzy of fun, camaraderie and coding. At the end, each team will have created an entirely new application that they will showcase to a panel of judges in the hopes of being crowned the winners!
Saturday, June 20th:
- 12PM - 1PM Kickoff/Lunch - Arrive, Eat, Socialize, and Form Teams.
- 1PM - 3PM Sponsor Hosted Workshops (Corvisa, Zebra Technologies, Raise, Insurance Auto Auctions, Cars.com, .CO), open to the public
- 3PM - Midnight - Hackathon (7PM - Dinner Provided)
Sunday, June 21st:
- Midnight - 12PM - Hackathon (8AM - Breakfast Provided)
- 12PM - Projects Must Be Submitted to ChallengePost no later than Noon on Sunday, June 21st.
Friday, June 26th:
- 3PM - 4:30PM - Hackathon Teams Demo Projects on Stage at Techweek Conference.
- 4:30PM - 5:00PM - Winners & Awards Announced.
- 5:00PM - 6:30PM - Happy Hour at BarTechweek Sponsored by Insurance Auto Auctions
Insurance Auto Auctions
** Techweek invites all hackathon registrants to our Techweek Chicago events throughout the week. You will receive a registration code in the confirmation email from ChallengePost **
Information on Developer Tools and APIs:
Zebra Mpact Beacons
- Introductions and overview - http://Mpact.zebra.com
- SDK, Server Software and Documentation information - https://portal.motorolasolutions.com/Support/US-EN/Wireless+Networks/Wireless+LAN/MPact+Locationing+Solutions/MPact_US-EN
- Summit API Docs: https://developers.corvisa.com/documentation/api-reference
- Sign up for an account at developers.corvisa.com and use promo code TechWeek15 to get an extra $10 loaded into your account!**Limit one use per Summit account. Expires August 30, 2015. First 300 customers only. Not redeemable for cash.
Teams can consist of one but no more than five.
- What to create: functioning software application; demonstration video; screenshots
- Platforms: iOS; Android; Mobile Web; Web; Mac Desktop; Windows Desktop
Senior Director of Development / cars.com
CIO / Guaranteed Rate
CTO / Raise
Founder & CEO / Creatix
Co-Founder & SVP Engineering / BookedOut
Are you solving a real problem in an interesting way?
You are not required to explain how your app makes money, unless that is part of the problem you solve.
How well did you present?
How much progress did you make on your application?